On Aivazovsky Waves Podcast Series, quality comes first. Who you are, where you come from or how well recognized you are is irrelevant. What matters is applied effort and final result. So before you submit, make sure that your set corresponds to these requirements:
● It is not already published on any other podcast or publicly accessible web page.
● It consists of high quality, energetic techno tracks with no vocals and little to no ambient breaks. There should be no cuts or skips, or extraneous sounds such as live audience. A set should not contain any discordant shifts in loudness, prolonged sections of silence, and no clipping (record your set at a low gain, we will take care of the mastering for free).
● It was recorded from digital lossless audio into WAV, AIFF or FLAC. No recordings from vinyl, vinyl rips, or involving lossy formats such as MP3.
● It comes with a complete tracklist that mentions artists and track titles; mentioning year of release and record label is preferable, but not obligatory.
● It runs from 55 minutes to 1 hour 10 minutes and contains 18 tracks or more. Alternatively, it can run from 1 hour 55 minutes to 2 hours 10 minutes and contain at least 35 tracks. Sets over 3 hours are also welcome, similar rules apply.
If these points are met, send us a message via our Facebook page. Include link to your set, uploaded somewhere where it can be not only downloaded, but also listened instantly - a private page on Soundcloud, Hearthis.at, Google Drive, Transfer.sh, pCloud or Box will do. Don't forget to include links to your Soundcloud and/or Facebook, and short information about software/hardware that was used to record your set.