On Aivazovsky Waves Podcast Series, quality comes first. Who you are, where you come from or how well recognized you are is irrelevant. What matters is applied effort and final result. So before you submit, make sure that your set corresponds to these requirements:
● It was not previously published on any other podcast or publicly accessible web page.
● It consists of high quality, energetic techno tracks with no vocals and little-to-no ambient breaks. There should be no clipping, no discordant shifts in loudness or prolonged sections of silence. A set should not start or end in the middle of recording. This is a good example.
● It was recorded from digital lossless audio in WAV, AIFF or FLAC. No recordings from MP3 or vinyl.
● It comes with a complete tracklist that mentions artists and track titles; mentioning year of release and record label is preferable, but not obligatory.
● It runs from 55 minutes to 1 hour 5 minutes and contains 18 tracks or more. Alternatively, it can run from 1 hour 55 minutes to 2 hours 5 minutes and contain at least 35 tracks. Sets over 3 hours are also welcome, similar rules apply.
If these points are met, send us a message via Submission form. Include link to your set, uploaded somewhere where it can be not only downloaded, but also listened instantly - a private page on Soundcloud, pCloud, Box or Dropbox will do. Don't forget to include links to your Facebook and/or Soundcloud, and short information about software/hardware that was used to record your set.
We know how important it is for you to get a quick reply, so each application will be reviewed as soon as humanly possible and you will either be informed with a scheduled release date, or a reason why your set doesn't fit our podcast and how it could be improved.